Circle of Friends
As a member of our major donor group, the Circle of Friends, you can expand the opportunities for women, children and men impacted by domestic violence and help ensure the long-term sustainability of Between Friends. With an annual, cumulative donation of $1,000 or more, you will be investing in our mission of breaking the cycle of domestic violence and building a community free of abuse.
As government funding becomes less reliable, we are looking to the community for philanthropic leaders to support the important work we do at Between Friends. Together, we can ensure the political whims and agendas in Springfield and Washington, D.C. never stop a woman, child or man from fleeing a violent home to the safety of quality services.
Consider joining the CIRCLE OF FRIENDS at one of the following levels:
- Friend $1,000 - $2,499
- Leader $2,500 - $4,999
- Champion $5,000 - $9,999
- Visionary $10,000 and above
Benefits for CIRCLE OF FRIENDS members include:
- An invitation to Between Friends' Leadership Breakfast, an annual briefing in late summer on national, state and local domestic violence trends as well as a review of the agency's progress toward fiscal year goals
- An invitation to join us at our annual reception and tribute, Light Up the Lakefront Luminaria, on October 1st in remembrance of the thousands of women who have lost their lives to domestic violence
- Invitations to other exclusive events that support Between Friends
- Personalized updates from staff and Board members
- Recognition in all Between Friends event program books, the Annual Report, on our website and the opportunity to be profiled in our monthly e-newsletter
To become a CIRCLE OF FRIENDS member:
You can make a single contribution or recurring donations each month via credit card by filling out the form below. Between Friends accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. To make a donation online today, please click here.
For more information, or to make a donation over the phone, please contact Yesenia Maldonado, Executive Director, at 773-274-5232.
You can also mail in your donation to:
P.O. Box 608548
Chicago, IL 60660
2014 CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
Visionary ($10,000 and above)
Rocco and Roxanne Martino
Leader ($2,500 - $4,999)
Jose and Yesenia Maldonado
Friend ($1,000 - $2,499)
Anne P. Ray